Best dry herb vapes for gifting on Christmas
This means that there are only 4 days left till Christmas, and if you’re anything like me, you haven’t purchased a single Christmas present for anybody. So, here’s a short list of 15-20 Christmas gift ideas under $100 for someone special in your life who appreciates dry herb vapes, cannabis, or anything remotely associated to the two of these things:
Holiday Dry Herb Vapes Guide
The first is the Boundless CF, which has a suggested retail price of $80. The CF Vaporizer has five temperature presets and offers some of the highest vapor quality available at this price point. It’s also simple to load and operate, which is ideal for someone who is new to the world of vaporizers.
The XMAX V2 Pro is the best and most affordable dry herb vaporizer I can suggest, and you can get it for $59 if you use the code XM at checkout. This vaporizer, like the previous one, has five preset temperatures, but it has a removable battery system. The XMAX just does not have the same free-flowing characteristics and vapor quality as the CF.
The next two vaporizers I suggest are the GPEN Dash dry herb vape for $49 and the Dynavap Vapcap M for $75, both of which are butane vaporizers for those who wish to experiment with them.
The GPEN Dash is the tiniest, lightest, and most affordable dry herb vaporizer that I have ever used and enjoyed. I like the XMAX V2 Pro over the Dash since it has more temperature settings and a changeable battery system, but if you’re looking to save money, the XMAX V2 Pro is even less expensive at $49, making it a better value.
The Vapcap M vaporizer heats the “cap” at the end of the vaporizer using a butane flame. The cap is meant to click when the temperature reaches a set level, letting you know when it’s time to take a draw. The cap will then click once more after it has cooled down and is ready to be used for the next draw. Except for the fact that you must carry about a butane light, I particularly appreciate the Vapcap M since it does not need batteries and because it is highly portable.
I believe that is the end of the line for vaporizers in this price range (that I have tried and found to be satisfactory). If you are not sure if using a dry herb vaporizer is something easy to do, do not worry. It is easier than you think. Learn more about how to clean and maintain vapes with our previous articles!
Without further ado, please find below my suggestions for Christmas gifts for the vape aficionado.
Vaporizer Holiday Gift Guide 2020
- 4 Piece Santa Cruz Shredder – $36.50
- 2 Piece Santa Cruz Shredder – $21.95
Vape Storage and Organization
- Mighty Hard Case – $44.99
- Pax Hard Case – $29.99
- Firefly 2 Hard Case – $39.99
- Davinci IQ Hard Case – $34.99
- Volcano Soft Case – $69.99
- Boveda 8 Gram 62% Humidity Control – $1.49
- CVAULT (Favorite at-home storage) – $21.99 – $79.99
- POTV Tightvac Container – $8.95
- EVAK Glass Containers – $9.99 – $29.99
- JyARz Classic (Favorite on the go storage) – $14.99
- JyARz Satchmo – $21.99
- Anker PowerCore Essential 20000mAh Power Bank – $42.97
- Anker PowerCore 5000mAh Portable Charger, Ultra-Compact – $19.99
- Nitecore i2/i4 Battery Charger – $16.99
- Storz and Bickel Dosing Capsules (8) – $6.90
Vape Gift Cards
- POTV ($50)
- MJ Arsenal Mini Rigs – $39+
Water Pipe Adapters
- Delta 3d Studios WPA’s
- Small – $17.80 (Best for Vapcap & Flowermate)
- Medium – $17.20 (Best for Mighty & Crafty)
- Large – $16.00 (Best for Arizer & Volcano)
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. If you need further tips on choosing a dry herb vaporizer, please be welcome to read this article. Remember that delivery is highly delayed this year, so even if you still have 4 days, there is a potential that you may not get this product in time for the holidays. Plan for it not showing up, and if it does turn up on time, it will be a pleasant surprise!